Buy Articles to Increase Your Website's Traffic, Attract More Inbound Links, and Boost Your Website's Rank Naturally.
Buy Website Content / Articles from Hundreds of Writers Daily!
|Making Money Online|
|Knowledge is needed by every person in the world. But the correct knowledge is required and when you are paying than you have to get the right artical that increase your knowladge. Who will you trust, trust us to be sucessfull because we right articals by reseeching contents.
1. Step 1
Find out what people are demanding a lot of. Clothes, electronics, shoes and jewelery are proven things to sell.
2. Step 2
Get a supplier of the products you need. Wholesalers are all over the place, so finding one should not be too difficult. A good place to inquire is the local or state Chamber of Commerce. They will have listings of wholesalers and businesses in your area.
3. Step 3
Use eBay or other selling sites to make money online with your products. You can also create your own website and sell products online using your own site.
4. Step 4
Look for services for which you can telecommute. If you are not much of a sales person, maybe you would be a good virtual assistant, writing for online publications or perhaps online consulting. You can even make money online writing articles for eHow.
5. Step 5
Write articles for companies or individuals. There are great sites for finding leads, like craigslist.com, writersrow.com, and writersweekly.com. You can write reviews, blogs and articles.
6. Step 6
Use your current business or position to get more clients. If you work as an electrician or a mortgage broker, you can do side jobs. Look for clients that can use your services. You can post on places like careerbuilder.com, monster.com and craigslist.com. You will need no training for this position since you are already an expert.
7. Step 7
Become an affiliate. A lot of companies will pay you to help sell and promote their services or products. This is a great way to make easy money, and there are many online ezines and ebooks that have excellent information for making money as an affiliate.
Instructions Moderate Easy
1. Step 1
One way to make money quick is to open a new bank account . Many banks are struggling and are looking for new business. Some banks are offering cash incentives up to $100 to $150 dollars for opening a new account. There are also offers of $25 and more for referrals. Be sure to read all of requirements at the banks before embarking on these offers.
2. Step 2
Another way to make money quick is to sign up to work with a paid focus group. There are companies out there looking for your opinion. Some focus groups are a onetime thing. Some are ongoing. You can find focus groups at findfocusgroups.com. I've put a link below for you.
3. Step 3
Test drives a new car and you will make money quick. We all know the trouble that the car industry is in. They are desperate for business and will pay you to test drive a car. One company has offered a $200 gas card if you test drive a car. Others offer cash. Check with your local dealer for specifics in your area.
4. Step 4
Take surveys. There are many sites online that will pay you to take surveys. The more places you sign up the more surveys offers you will receive. A good practice is to open a separate email account for this so that your primary email will not be cluttered with offers.
5. Step 5
If you have a car, companies will pay you up to $500 a month to be a rolling billboard for them. The more space you allow them to use on your car the more they will pay. It will also be tied to the number of miles you drive. This makes money quick idea will pay you for months.
Here are some easy ways to make money, if you like writing. (I probably should have said simple ways to make money, rather than easy ways to make money, because there is a difference between simple and easy. But who cares, this is about how to make easy money quickly).
1. Make easy money online naming domains. The original idea comes from Dane Carson’s blog. While you can earn money as a contributor for services such as PickyDomains.Com, here is a better idea. Go to Google or any other search engine, find sucky domain names and contact their owners directly, offering them your services. The key to success is to make it 100% risk free. Inform your prospective clients that you’ll accept money only if they like your domain name. If you come up with one approved domain name a day and charge what Picky Domain charges, you can make $1500 a month. Another twist – come up with cool domain names, like SiteToRemember.Com or ItsMe.Com, registers them yourself and sell them on the aftermarket.
2. eBay arbitrage. A lot of people like buying stuff on eBay, because it’s cheap. And some people never buy on eBay, because they are afraid of being ripped off. Here is your solution to making easy money on eBay. Go to Craigslist.Com and see what items people buy and sell most often. Look at prices. Then go to eBay and see, if you can get it cheaper. Once you find your niche, you can buy things on eBay (or better yet, act as a representative for an eBay power seller) and sell them for a profit using local classifieds and Craigslist. You can do this online as well. Set up a proxy store, and when you get an order, simply buy the same item on eBay for less, substituting shipping address from your own to that of your buyer.
3. eBay copywriting. If you are good at copywriting, go to eBay and look for high-ticket items, like boats. Find auctions with totally sucky descriptions. Contact an owner and inform him or her that good description of his or her item is likely to increase the chances of that item being sold. Then offer your services for a 1% of the selling price. You can use free eBay software
4. Get Paid Writing Reviews. This idea comes from a blog called Business Ideas That Work. A site called SoftwareJudge.Com pays up to 50 dollars per good review. However, if you are good at reviewing software, you can do this on your own. Go to CNET or any other site that lists software. Find sites that don’t have any reviews or testimonials. Contact developers directly, offering them your review services. Good reviews and testimonials increases sales, so you shouldn’t have any difficulties convincing developers that they need your services. And you get free software and games too! Oh, and you don't have to limit yourself to software alone.
5. Social Bookmark Whoring (oops, I meant to say PR). This is really easy money online. RedDit and Digg can bring a crapload of traffic. And traffic means money. If you have experience creating linkbate titles and getting to the top, why not offer your services? Say, you charge 10 dollars for submitting news to RedDit, Digg, StumbleUpon, Furl, NewsVine, Fark and all the other social bookmarting sites. The key is to work only with interesting stories, so you don’t become a spammer. 10 news a day and you are 100 dollars richer. You can probably work out a deal with online PR agencies, because they are totally clueless about this.
6. Writing Google AdWords Ads. Every time I see “Cake Icing. Used And New. eBay.Com” type ads or “Four best sites on killing your wife”, it makes me wonder. Aren’t there any GOOD AdWords ads copywriters? Look’s like a great job to me. The ads are only three lines long and if you charge 10 bucks per ad, you can make a lot of money. And the customers are easy to find, too. Just look at all these terrible ads that Google displays on their search engine and contextual network.
7. Wacky blogs. Steve Pavlina gets over 300 dollars a day from AdSense alone, writing on wacky topics, like polyphasic sleep, astral projection and psychic development. Or take David Icke, who claims that president Bush in an alien and a reptilian. Your blog doesn’t have to be true, it just has to be interesting.
8. Blog whoring. There are a number of services, like PayPerPost.Com, that pay for promotional blogposts. Once again, you can do the same thing, cutting the middleman out.
9. Unique Personal Ads. Write memorable personal ads for online daters. Most personal ads suck. “Hi, my name is Bambie, I’m a Vergo, I’m 19 and I love dogs.” Here is my favorite personal ad. If people pay for resume writing, they might pay for a great personal ad.
10. Poet For Hire. This is nothing new. Still, if you love writing poetry, why not make some money with your rhymes.
11. Don’t EVEN THINK about majoring in English, Medieval Literature, Journalism or GET A REAL JOB, IF YOU WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO DO SO. Just kidding. If you love writing, just write, and the money will follow.
|Full-Rights Ownership:||Free||Download Now|
|Uploaded Date:||28th Dec 2009|